Getting auto insurance is a requirement that we have to do if we buy a new car or we have an old one and want to renew its insurance, however the challenge is to get cheap auto insurance quotes, because we want to get the lowest rates possible especially on this economy.
Usually for any service that you buy there is a standard price, but for car insurance is different, the rates you are going to pay may be different from someone else that has the same coverage and car. An insurance company weight the risk that you have of having an accident based on your personal record and type of vehicle.
For instance a 18 year old new high school driver with a brand new sports car has a higher risk of having an accident, than a 30 year old person with an old Nissan. So the young kid will have to pay a much higher rate than the other one.
Here are some important tips to help you get cheap auto insurance quotes:
– Get a cheap or low value car that does not cost much to repair or replace.
– keep your car mileage low, the less time you drive, the lower your mileage and the less likely that you will have an accident.
– if you are under 25 years old, get in to your parents policy it is cheaper.
– if you are a student and you have good grades you can get a discount.
– Install safety devices in your car like car alarm, anti lock theft and air bags to lower your rates.
– Increase your deductible to lower your premium cost, but you need to realize that you will have to get more out of pocket money if you have an accident.
And lastly ask your insurance agent for any possible additional discounts that you may be able to qualify for having good grades, taking a defensive driving course, having a good credit score, not driving at night, etc.
If you want to compare auto insurance quotes online and get cheap rates, then follow the link below.
Free Car Insurance Quotes [http://www.autoinsquote.org] instantly get the best rates in your State and Save more than $598 a year with the Top Carriers. Just enter your Zip Code and you will get the Best Rates and Save Money. Go Here [http://www.autoinsquote.org]
Article Source: https://EzineArticles.com/expert/Mark_G._Derek/338425
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/2832621